Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Third cat commision done!


Third cat  commision ready. Two left.  Still enjoying it.
I have also sold the painting with the street scene from Alcudia. The one with the balcony and the pink flowers. Several at my job loved that painting. But me and perspectives. It is SO boring with all the measurements! I put that drawing away for THREE long years before I could make myself finish it up with some colour too! 
On this cat painting below I needed to also paint the patterns of the pillow underneeth the cat. Otherwise he would be hanging in the air. The white patterns is first lifted and second painted with some white gouache with my rigger brush . I noticed that the white patternsalso softened the blue colour a bit. It´s magical with optic mixing!







 Photo copyrights: Kim Carlsson (the cats owner.)

I´m so happy for your visit and I LOVE reading your comments! 
Wellcome back!

12 comments:

  1. Really, a lovely work, Catharina! I love colours, particularly, the cat's eyes are nice. Your work makes viewers happy. Thank you for sharing it. Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyes are what is most difficult. The personality is a lot in the eyes. Thank you Sadami!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. /\__/\
    (=•,•=)
    (")_(")

    Bravo chère Catharina !
    Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Olivier😊 (nice cat ;) )

      Delete
  3. Catharina, este gato esta muy bien representado, felicitaciones , me encanto !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beatriz! 😊

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your sales and commissions Catharina! The owners will be very please with your work! I love the pattern on his fur and you have really captured his personality well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...