Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hi everyone!
We´ve had a lot to do at work so everyday ends with me being tired so tired. So haven´t had time or strength to pick up the paintbrush as yet, sorry to say.
One happy thing: my son got his driverslicense a few weeks back.  :) He got it after the first test! I couldn´t be any happier :) I am SO proud. After such intense last month with alot of work and timeeffort he finally did it. And I am taking a well earned rest from spending time reading/preparing lessons and driving with him, before starting the training of my oldest daughter. She turned 17 this week, so I´m planning to start her training in spring.

I hope all of you are having a great time out there! Hope I can show you something arty soon.

Oh! Don´t forget to have a look at the last post too. I posted these two at the same time :) Maybe you like to see the photos from my summer.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Catharina-I know your feelings my friend. Hope you get some rest. Have a great weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I retired, this time of the year was always my busiest and I can so relate to what you're saying about being too tired for art. I hope you find your way back to your brushes soon as we miss seeing your work. Congratulations to your son on passing his driving test. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deborah and John :)
    We have a lot of people on sickleave and no one to replace them. It´s been like this since schoolstart in august,, so that´s why. It´s very difficult to find teachers here in Sweden nowadays, and it will get worse.
    Very few people want to become teachers in school or leasuretime as it is very stressful and the salery is too low after you have spent such a long time studying for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...