Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Antonia del Olmo granted me with this award at the same time as I started my long blogbreak, and inspite of that I was very happy to recieve it; I did not have time to do anything about it. And I had completely lost my inspiration and willpower about blogging and painting due to all the family issues and my sadness. So sorry Antonia! But I hope and believe that you understand why.
Anyway; I was happy to recieve this award. It was a very nice surprise Antonia! Thank you my dear friend! :) I have never met you in real life but still you have inspired me alot. Thank you for all the interrest you have shown me and my work! And thank you for sharing all your beautyful paintings that inspire me and my own painting process. I have a lot to learn from you Antonia!
With this award I have to tell you a little about myself too:
1. I have allways loved to draw things -in school I drew in my schoolbooks, and offcourse my
teachers didn´t like it. Oops!
2. I moved to my own place when I was 17 when I attended a hairdresser-school, a hundred swedish
miles from my parents.
3. I ALLWAYS used to draw when I was a kid, everywhere there was something to draw on. I started
to paint with oils when I was around 25, but not for long as it took far too long time to dry
and I didn´t like the smell. Then I tried acrylics instead. And shortly after I fell in love with
watercolor and have stayed with that over the years.
4. Since 2006 I work as a leasuretimepedagog in Sölvesborg in Sweden. Earlier I worked as a
5. I have 3 children, the daughters 14 (soon 15) and 16 and the son 24. The middle one is living with
me every other week.
6. Things I enjoy: watercolor (offcourse) visit the cinema, horses, canoeing/kayaking and outdoor living. I find that nature is very soothing to me.
7. I have two guitars and a piano in my home, but do not know much about playing. Would like to
learn more, maybe when I retire from work and have more spare time.
The rule for this award is as following:
It is the decision of each person to continue or stop the game.
You say a few words about the person who sent you the award and a little about yourself.
You send this award to 10 bloggs. On your blog you write down the addres to the other bloggs and a little something about each of these blogging friends.
Write a comment to each of the bloggs with a link back to the award on your own blogg.
AND. Now to the difficult part of the award. To choose TEN (!) out of ALL of you dear bloggfriends! Seems as an impossible task as I feel I have so many inspiring and careing friends on the internet. But I HAVE to pick only 10... (but important is that I DON´T think less of you other guys!)
1. http://dedraadaquarellen.blogspot.se Judy inspires me with her beautyful light and soft paintings.
One of the first I met in blogland!
2. http://www.traceyfletcherking.com/ Because Trace allways makes me smile when reading her
posts :) A great inspiration both in positivity and art.
3. http://hannekebronwasser.blogspot.se/ Hanneke is one of my first blogfriends, and she has
showed alot of interrest in my artwork and allways inspired me with coments and with beautyful
4.) http://jwjarts.blogspot.se/ For Johns kindness and his modesty. A true inspiration both as an artist
and as a person.
5.) http://www.irinapaints.com/ Irina. Also one of my first blogfriends. For giving me inspiration to
try new things by being such a versatile artist.
6.) http://jane-truecolors.blogspot.se My countryneighbour Jane :) living in Italy, and an inspiration
of portraits and other mediums. Who know, she might be the one that makes me try oils again
once I have my studio and more space!
7.) http://bluoltremare.blogspot.se Tito has inspired me with his landscapepaintings, and is one
reasons why I have tried landscapepaintings myself.
8.) http://lorrainebrownwatercolours.blogspot.se Lorraine. Allways taking her time to visit and
leaving an inspiring comment.
9.) http://sadamisgraffiti.blogspot.se Sadami. For her visits and comments to inspire to have fun
10.) http://pollyswatercolours.blogspot.se Polly for being such a wonderful spirit, spreading joy on