Sunday, March 31, 2013

 This is the continuing of the second Husky on Arches! I don´t 
know if the last one is ready as yet. But I think so. I feel like 
going on to another painting now! Of the horse that I´ve been
riding the last few times up at my ridingschool.
I start small, just in case!






 





Do you think it´s ready?
(Notice: The shadows on the left is shown much more in reality.)
This is how it looks framed in Picasa.
I don´t think that I will work any more with this, I am quite 
satisfied with it as it is now. But, you never know with an 
unframed painting right! Next time I take it out of 
the drawer I may not think the same!



Your comments allways means alot to me. Thank you my friend!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I LOVE seeing all of your process pictures - and you are a very talented artist :)
    Thank you for your visit and sweet comments - and for following me - it's a pleasure to "meet" you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m so happy to read your comment :) Thank you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...