Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A drawing! / En skiss!

Yesterdaynight I sat by my kitchentable and made this drawing from an  idea that I have for the "Brother Grimms fairytales". I want to check if the theme works for my future painting. My daughter wanted to help out a bit, and I let her. She has started to fill in the darker tones on the branches. But the drawing is not yet finished. I will later on paint this using watercolours and also make it in a larger size for the exhibit. 


* * * * * 


I gårkväll satt jag  hemma vid köksbordet några minuter och skissade upp en ide´till utställningen. Min dotter har fyllt i lite (hon bad mig så snällt -hon tycker också om att måla/teckna. Men vi var lite oense om hur det skulle läggas upp.  :)  ) Det är ingen detaljskiss, utan mer tanken att jag skulle kolla om motivet skulle kunna fungera. Grabben tyckte jag skulle göra en blyertsskiss att ställa ut också istället för akvarell. Det är fortfarande temat "Bröderna Grimms sagor" som gäller.




This is not a finished work! I am going to
do this painting in a larger scale and
with watercolours if I think it looks fine.



* * * * *

Detta är inget färdigt arbete! Jag kommer att
göra bilden i ett större format och i akvarell
om jag känner att motivet kommer att fungera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...