Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cleaning up the mess.

At the moment I am trying to clean up my blog a bit so it will be easier for you readers to find your way when you visit me. It´s easier to find different links. And the blogs that I follow appears differently now.I hope you find it easier now.

                                                       * * * * * *
Just nu håller jag på med att rensa upp min blogg lite. Jag vill göra det lite lättare att hitta saker och ting. Jag började t.ex. ha för många länkar. Nu har jag sorterat upp dom under olika rubriker för att underlätta för dig lite när du vill hitta något speciellt.

Last night I framed and hung this painting on my wall.
 This is how it looks!
* * * * * *
I går kväll ramade jag in denna tavla och hängde
 upp den på väggen.
Så här blev det!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...